Make a Difference for a Child or Youth
Foster Family Recruitment, Training & Support
Are you interested in making a difference for a child or youth in foster care? Consider becoming a foster parent! We need parents who:
- Love and understand children and teens
- Are able to provide a safe and loving home
- Want to work with a team to help young people
- Are single, married or in a relationship
- Increased safety for children
- Improved well-being – childen’s educational, health and social goals are met so they can thrive
- Increased permanency – children are safely reunited with their parents, or live with another permanent family (through guardianship or adoption)
Services – What You Can Expect
CCP’s team is focused on supporting YOU so that you can care for children.
- 24/7 support from trained professionals (Care Managers)
- Free initial and ongoing training
- Assistance with licensing and training
- Monthly stipend to care for a child
- Connections to services and supports for children and caregivers
- Last year we served 220 children and youth aged 7-21
- CCP supports 135 foster families and kinship caregivers living all over Connecticut.
- Children are referred to CCP by the CT Department of Children and Families
Give us call and we would be happy to share more information.
Brandon Warner, VP of Community Relations/ Director of Permanency Services
Phone: 203-786-6403 ext 126 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org