Every family is Our Focus
Serving Children, Youth, Young Adults, parents and Kinship Caregivers.
Founded in 1999, CCP is a multi-service agency that provides diverse and creative social, educational and vocational support services in Connecticut.
Become a Foster Parent or Mentor!
Are you interested in making a difference for a child?
We need foster parents who:
- Love and understand children and teens
- Are able to provide a safe and loving home
- Want to work with a team to help young people
- Are single, married or in a relationship
We support you with….24/7 support from trained professionals (Care Managers)
- Free initial and ongoing training
- Assistance with licensing and training
- Monthly stipend to care for a child
- Connections to services and supports for children and caregivers
The One on One Youth Mentoring Program
- Provides a volunteer mentor for youth ages 6-17 who are involved with either the Department of Children and Families or juvenile probation (Court Support Services Division).
- Matches mentors with youth based on personality, interests, sexual orientation, gender identity and race
- Provides training, support, access to social group activities and gift cards/incentives for youth/mentor activities
Click below to learn more!
Helping children and young people grow up happy, healthy, and successful.
You can help
How to Get Involved
There are many ways in which you can make a difference for a child or youth of Connecticut. Select an option below to learn more about the opportunities available at CCP.
Social, Educational and Vocational Services
Every Family is our focus
The Children’s Community Programs of Connecticut, founded in 1999, is a multiservice agency whose mission is to provide diverse and creative support services to children and families throughout Connecticut. Our goal is to help children, youth and families thrive in their homes and communities.
We provide therapeutic foster care, an alternative school, home visiting services for young parents, and educational advocacy for children and youth. We also offer one-on-one youth mentoring, job training and vocational counseling for youth and young adults. Many services are available statewide.
Interested in being a volunteer mentor or foster parent? Contact us to learn more!
Providing an individualized education for students in grades 6 -12 who need more than the traditional school setting can offer.